Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore Contacts - Create and save contacts to and from xDB (MongoDB)
- Sitecore Scheduled Task - Schedule time format and other quirks
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Custom rules and conditions for Sitecore personalization
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
Tag Archives: lockAttempt
The Sitecore Contact is the cornerstone of the Sitecore Experience Platform and is the place where you store every data you know about any contact, named and anonymous. UPDATE: 09-09-2016: CreateContact Updated: Thanks to moginheden for the update. UPDATE: 27-09-2016: … Continue reading