Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
Tag Archives: Locks
Now here is a nifty Sitecore trick. You have probably learned about the AutomaticLockOnSave feature that allows Sitecore to lock an item when it is saved. The feature is enabled or disabled using configuration setting (and can be negated with … Continue reading
From Sitecore 9, Sitecore changed the default behavior when creating items in the content editor. As per default, any item is locked when created, and will only be unlocked if the user unlocks it, or the user saves the item, … Continue reading