Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
Tag Archives: Log4Net
Sitecore and Application Insights – How to remove 90% of all log lines without sacrificing traceability
In this article I will explain how you can remove up to 90% of all log lines from the Application Insights log, but still keep every log line in the file log. All of this without loosing any important information. … Continue reading
Sitecore have since forever used Log4Net as it’s logging platform. Log4Net is nicely extensible and can be configured to log in many ways. As per default, Sitecore is configured to start writing to a new log file every time Sitecore … Continue reading
In large Sitecore installations with many background tasks you will find the following log lines over and over again: ManagedPoolThread #1 10:26:05 INFO Job started: xxxxx ManagedPoolThread #5 10:26:05 INFO Job ended: xxxxx (units processed: ) This is the Sitecore … Continue reading