Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode
Tag Archives: media library
This article describes how you can add your own button to the Sitecore Page Editor. In a previous post I explained how to edit hidden fields in the Page Editor. This post is about managing media contents, and to do … Continue reading
This tip is from one of my colleagues Frederik Örnfelt who read my post about Adding a file to the Sitecore Media Library. But instead of adding files, he simply wanted to replace one item with another. Replacing media items … Continue reading
Have you noticed that when uploading files to the media library, sometimes the resulting file name is a guid? If I upload an image, say Brian.jpg, I need to write ~/media/9B62BB56FD6040FAA56C6DB1D8A0BDE6.ashx in order to acces it from the front end. And … Continue reading