Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
Tag Archives: MediaItem
Have you also wondered why Sitecore adds a “hash=” property to the image query string? https://yourwebsite.com/-/media/image.jpg?w=200&hash=A1FFA19B634EDF53A3AB3B757887E671F1C452A0 The hash key will protect your images from being scaled by others than your own server. The image above will only render if the … Continue reading
Here is a small tip for you who is doing API’s based on Sitecore. How to get an item from the Sitecore Media Library and stream it to the HttpResponse of a page. This is an example of an .ashx … Continue reading
This tip is from one of my colleagues Frederik Örnfelt who read my post about Adding a file to the Sitecore Media Library. But instead of adding files, he simply wanted to replace one item with another. Replacing media items … Continue reading