Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Sitecore how to configure SSL (HTTPS) in your Sitecore config files
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
Tag Archives: MediaItem
Here is a small tip for you who is doing API’s based on Sitecore. How to get an item from the Sitecore Media Library and stream it to the HttpResponse of a page. This is an example of an .ashx … Continue reading
This tip is from one of my colleagues Frederik Örnfelt who read my post about Adding a file to the Sitecore Media Library. But instead of adding files, he simply wanted to replace one item with another. Replacing media items … Continue reading