Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Sitecore how to configure SSL (HTTPS) in your Sitecore config files
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
Tag Archives: Membership
Sitecore have since 7.5’ish fired events each time you manipulate the users in the .NET Membership database: But I noticed that the user:created event was not fired. This is because I call the .NET Membership provider directly: This call to … Continue reading
Sitecore Membership performance can be increased dramatically by changing stored procedures and create new indexes. Try this before you write your own membership provider. Continue reading
When you start to dig into the Sitecore security model, it is very understandable that large multinational corporations are using Sitecore, because Sitecore allows you to create a very granular security setup. This is a case from a very large … Continue reading
When Sitecore 6 came out, Sitecore changed the Security model dramatically. Sitecore now uses the .net security model, and on top of this they have built a set of classes to help with the assigning of roles and members. You will … Continue reading