Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Sitecore Hiding items: Clean up the cluttered content tree
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore how to make the experience editor a great experience for your editors
Tag Archives: Membership
Sitecore Membership performance can be increased dramatically by changing stored procedures and create new indexes. Try this before you write your own membership provider. Continue reading
When you start to dig into the Sitecore security model, it is very understandable that large multinational corporations are using Sitecore, because Sitecore allows you to create a very granular security setup. This is a case from a very large … Continue reading
When Sitecore 6 came out, Sitecore changed the Security model dramatically. Sitecore now uses the .net security model, and on top of this they have built a set of classes to help with the assigning of roles and members. You will … Continue reading