Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
Tag Archives: ML.Net
Microsoft.ML is the NuGet package for ML.Net, Microsoft’s open-source Machine Learning framework. In this introduction I will create a stopword engine, capable of removing unwanted words from a sentence. I know that it is overkill to use machine learning to … Continue reading