Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- c# Async fire and forget
Tag Archives: .NET
There are several patterns on how to allow multiple threads to write to the same file. the ReaderWriterLock class is invented for this purpose. Another classic is using semaphors and the lock statement to lock a shared resource. This article … Continue reading
You can use Regex.Replace to change the format of a date string. For example if your input string is YYYY/MM/DD but you need to change it to YYYY-MM-DD, you can use this small method: Regular expressions are unreadable as usual, … Continue reading
In many years we have been used to the fact that the ASP.Net session ID uniquely identifies one session, and one session only. Back in 2006, Margaret Rouse from TechTarget even wrote in the definition of a session ID that: … Continue reading