Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore Contacts - Create and save contacts to and from xDB (MongoDB)
- Sitecore Scheduled Task - Schedule time format and other quirks
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Custom rules and conditions for Sitecore personalization
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
Tag Archives: .NET 4.5
The .NEt 4.5 C# System.Net.Http.HttpClient() is a very nice http client implementation, but can be tricky to use if you (like me) are not a trained asynchronous programming coder. So here is a quick cheat sheet on how to work … Continue reading
When working with the .NET session state you should bear in mind that the HttpContext.Current.Session cannot be transferred to another thread. Imagine that you, from the Global.asax would like to read the SessionID each time a session is started: To … Continue reading
(System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
Yesterday I got the following error: Parser Error Message: The base class includes the field ‘IFrame’, but its type (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl). Source Error: Line 14: <iframe id=”IFrame” frameborder=”0″ runat=”server” visible=”false”/> Reason: The code … Continue reading