Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Sitecore Paging SOLR Responses
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
Tag Archives: .NET 4.5
The .NEt 4.5 C# System.Net.Http.HttpClient() is a very nice http client implementation, but can be tricky to use if you (like me) are not a trained asynchronous programming coder. So here is a quick cheat sheet on how to work … Continue reading
When working with the .NET session state you should bear in mind that the HttpContext.Current.Session cannot be transferred to another thread. Imagine that you, from the Global.asax would like to read the SessionID each time a session is started: To … Continue reading
(System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
Yesterday I got the following error: Parser Error Message: The base class includes the field ‘IFrame’, but its type (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl). Source Error: Line 14: <iframe id=”IFrame” frameborder=”0″ runat=”server” visible=”false”/> Reason: The code … Continue reading