Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
Tag Archives: Page Editor
The Sitecore FieldRenderer is the render controls used to render fields from Sitecore in a way that makes them page editable from the Page Editor (or Experience Editor as it is called in Sitecore 8). The FieldRenderer has been known … Continue reading
The next big release of Sitecore 7 is on it’s way. This time Sitecore have listened to many MVP’s and have adressed some technical issues. Most of this release revolves around scalability and indexing. The Lucene index have been updated to allow … Continue reading
The Sitecore Page Editor is the WYSIWYG (not the Drupal “WYSIWYG”, but true, realtime WYSIWYG for real) version of the Sitecore Content Editor. So why would you open the Content Editor from the Page Editor? Image you have a set … Continue reading
This article describes how you can add your own button to the Sitecore Page Editor. In a previous post I explained how to edit hidden fields in the Page Editor. This post is about managing media contents, and to do … Continue reading