Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode
Tag Archives: Page Editor
The Sitecore FieldRenderer is the render controls used to render fields from Sitecore in a way that makes them page editable from the Page Editor (or Experience Editor as it is called in Sitecore 8). The FieldRenderer has been known … Continue reading
The next big release of Sitecore 7 is on it’s way. This time Sitecore have listened to many MVP’s and have adressed some technical issues. Most of this release revolves around scalability and indexing. The Lucene index have been updated to allow … Continue reading
The Sitecore Page Editor is the WYSIWYG (not the Drupal “WYSIWYG”, but true, realtime WYSIWYG for real) version of the Sitecore Content Editor. So why would you open the Content Editor from the Page Editor? Image you have a set … Continue reading
This article describes how you can add your own button to the Sitecore Page Editor. In a previous post I explained how to edit hidden fields in the Page Editor. This post is about managing media contents, and to do … Continue reading