Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- c# Async fire and forget
Tag Archives: paging
When querying Sitecore items from the SOLR index, you do not need to get all items in one go. In fact, the default SOLR implementation will stop at 5000 returned items, so for large queries, you need to use the … Continue reading
Several years ago I wrote a an article about Creating a Google Style paging component in XSLT. Some users pointed out to me that the paging component wasn’t exactly Google style. Especially using the arrows didn’t comply with how Google … Continue reading