Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Sitecore Hiding items: Clean up the cluttered content tree
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore how to make the experience editor a great experience for your editors
Tag Archives: Pattern Card
My Sitecore CD servers logged the following errors 2-3 times per minute: 7760 11:10:46 ERROR Failed to update profile pattern Exception: System.ArgumentNullException Message: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: item Source: Sitecore.Kernel at Sitecore.Diagnostics.Assert.ArgumentNotNull(Object argument, String argumentName) at Sitecore.Analytics.Data.Items.ItemRecords`1.<GetDescendants>d__8.MoveNext() at … Continue reading