Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore Contacts - Create and save contacts to and from xDB (MongoDB)
- Sitecore Scheduled Task - Schedule time format and other quirks
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Custom rules and conditions for Sitecore personalization
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
Tag Archives: Publish
In this article I will demonstrate how to create a custom Sitecore cache and how to ensure that it is cleared when you publish. First I will create the simplest custom cache available: The cache is instantiated with a name, … Continue reading
The Sitecore publish queue contains the historical and current items that needs to be published. Every time an item is ready to be published (when you save changes, or the item becomes publishable from a workflow) it is added to … Continue reading
Sometimes Sitecore blogs tend to forget to describe the (for the experienced user) trivial tasks and jump right into the advanced (and fun) stuff. Today I got this (trivial?) question: How do you insert an item into Sitecore? Well that’s easy – if … Continue reading