Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Sitecore Contacts - Create and save contacts to and from xDB (MongoDB)
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
Tag Archives: Publish
In this article I will demonstrate how to create a custom Sitecore cache and how to ensure that it is cleared when you publish. First I will create the simplest custom cache available: The cache is instantiated with a name, … Continue reading
The Sitecore publish queue contains the historical and current items that needs to be published. Every time an item is ready to be published (when you save changes, or the item becomes publishable from a workflow) it is added to … Continue reading
Sometimes Sitecore blogs tend to forget to describe the (for the experienced user) trivial tasks and jump right into the advanced (and fun) stuff. Today I got this (trivial?) question: How do you insert an item into Sitecore? Well that’s easy – if … Continue reading