Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Sitecore Paging SOLR Responses
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
Tag Archives: Publish
In this article I will demonstrate how to create a custom Sitecore cache and how to ensure that it is cleared when you publish. First I will create the simplest custom cache available: The cache is instantiated with a name, … Continue reading
The Sitecore publish queue contains the historical and current items that needs to be published. Every time an item is ready to be published (when you save changes, or the item becomes publishable from a workflow) it is added to … Continue reading
Sometimes Sitecore blogs tend to forget to describe the (for the experienced user) trivial tasks and jump right into the advanced (and fun) stuff. Today I got this (trivial?) question: How do you insert an item into Sitecore? Well that’s easy – if … Continue reading