Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- decodeURIComponent() equivalent in C#
Tag Archives: Publishing
Sitecore uses it’s publish settings to determine if an item should be published. But you can only control a publish from versions and date times. So what if you have other values that determine if an item must be published … Continue reading