Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
Tag Archives: publishItem
When publishing items in Sitecore, the publishItem pipeline is called for each item that must be published, or unpublished. Except for children of items that have been deleted. Let’s take this example: If I publish the top item, the publishItem … Continue reading
Sitecore uses it’s publish settings to determine if an item should be published. But you can only control a publish from versions and date times. So what if you have other values that determine if an item must be published … Continue reading