Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Create C# Class from SQL
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: PublishManager
Sitecore have two entries to publishing: Create a new Publisher and call Publish() or PublishAsync() Use the Sitecore.Publishing.PublishManager You should use the PublishManager. Sitecore introduced the Publishing Service which is an optional external publisher that is much faster than the … Continue reading