Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Create C# Class from SQL
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: readbility
Pentia A/S‘ Lix for Sitecore module is a readability checker for Sitecore 5 and Sitecore 6 based on the Lix readability algorithm which is widely used for scandinavian languages (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, …) and for Dutch. Having a low Lix is one … Continue reading