Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: Roles-In-Roles
The Sitecore Roles-In-Roles is an extension to the basic authorization that have been around ever since Sitecore 5. WHAT IS ROLES-IN-ROLES? Roles-In-Roles allows you to have nested roles, so when you add a role to a user, the user is … Continue reading