Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Sitecore Paging SOLR Responses
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
Tag Archives: Scheduled Tasks
The Sitecore task runner, usually called Scheduled Tasks, is a simple way of executing code with intervals. You configure scheduled tasks in Sitecore, at /sitecore/system/Tasks/Schedules: The quirkiest configuration setting is the “Schedule” field, which is a pipe separated string determining when … Continue reading
If you would like certain Sitecore Scheduled Tasks run on a certain server instance (your CM server for example) the approach is pretty simple. First, create a new folder under /sitecore/system/Tasks. I have a new folder called “CMSchedules“. Place your Scheduled … Continue reading