Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Sitecore Event Queue - How to clean it - and why
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
Tag Archives: Scheduled Tasks
If you would like certain Sitecore Scheduled Tasks run on a certain server instance (your CM server for example) the approach is pretty simple. First, create a new folder under /sitecore/system/Tasks. I have a new folder called “CMSchedules“. Place your Scheduled … Continue reading