Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: Scheduling
The Sitecore task runner, usually called Scheduled Tasks, is a simple way of executing code with intervals. You configure scheduled tasks in Sitecore, at /sitecore/system/Tasks/Schedules: The quirkiest configuration setting is the “Schedule” field, which is a pipe separated string determining when … Continue reading
Yesterday I helped a user on stackoverflow with this question: Is it possible to run a Sitecore scheduled task at the exact time every day? The quick answer is no. But it’s possble to get it close to the same … Continue reading