Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
Tag Archives: ShowNumberOfLockedItemsOnButton
Recently, several blogs have posted about hidden settings that allows you to disable certain security related features in Sitecore. Sitecore can contain many users or many groups. This will sometimes lead to slow performance in the Sitecore shell or in the Sitecore … Continue reading →