Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Sitecore Paging SOLR Responses
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
Tag Archives: ShowNumberOfLockedItemsOnButton
Recently, several blogs have posted about hidden settings that allows you to disable certain security related features in Sitecore. Sitecore can contain many users or many groups. This will sometimes lead to slow performance in the Sitecore shell or in the Sitecore … Continue reading →