Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- c# Async fire and forget
Tag Archives: SQL
Dapper is a easy to use object mapper for .NET and .NET Core, an it can be used a variety of ways. I use Dapper instead of Entity Framework because it makes my code less complex. BASICS OF DAPPER: THE … Continue reading
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘sni.dll’ or one of its dependencies: The specified module could n ot be found. (0x8007007E)
This message happens when deploying my .NET Core 3.1 application to production (when compiling the code to an .exe file), but not when running the application locally. It turns out, that Dapper is missing a reference to System.Data.SqlClient. Adding the … Continue reading
Sitecore Membership performance can be increased dramatically by changing stored procedures and create new indexes. Try this before you write your own membership provider. Continue reading
If you experience decreasing performance in your Sitecore solution, it’s not always your fault. And it’s not always Sitecore’s fault either. The database is usually the last place I would look for performance issues. Most performance issues comes from poor XSLT … Continue reading