Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
Tag Archives: SQL
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘sni.dll’ or one of its dependencies: The specified module could n ot be found. (0x8007007E)
This message happens when deploying my .NET Core 3.1 application to production (when compiling the code to an .exe file), but not when running the application locally. It turns out, that Dapper is missing a reference to System.Data.SqlClient. Adding the … Continue reading
Sitecore Membership performance can be increased dramatically by changing stored procedures and create new indexes. Try this before you write your own membership provider. Continue reading
If you experience decreasing performance in your Sitecore solution, it’s not always your fault. And it’s not always Sitecore’s fault either. The database is usually the last place I would look for performance issues. Most performance issues comes from poor XSLT … Continue reading