Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
Tag Archives: StringContent
The HttpClient is a nifty tool for getting and sending data to a URL, but it works differently from the old fashioned WebRequest class. The content type is added to the post data instead of added as a header parameter. … Continue reading