Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- c# Async fire and forget
Tag Archives: Task
If you have several tasks that can be run in parallel, but still need to wait for all the tasks to end, you can easily achieve this using the Task.WhenAll() method in .NET Core. Imagine you have this imaginary method … Continue reading
Often in application development you want a process to call another thread and continue the process flow, without waiting for a response from the called thread. This pattern is called the “fire and forget” pattern. I myself are oblivious to … Continue reading
Yesterday I helped a user on stackoverflow with this question: Is it possible to run a Sitecore scheduled task at the exact time every day? The quick answer is no. But it’s possble to get it close to the same … Continue reading