Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode
Tag Archives: Tracker.Current.Session.Identify
In Sitecore, it is possible to encounter a situation where the calls identifying or locking a contact never responds, but there is no errors returned. A call to identify: And a call to Load a contact: Can both take forever … Continue reading
Sitecore 8 and Tracker.Current.Session.Identify – Overriding expired contact session lock for contact id
The new Sitecore 8 Experience Profile is a vital part, yes almost a cornerstone of the new xDB concept. In xDB, you store information about the current user, anonymous or named, as a Contact in the Experience Profile (stored in … Continue reading