Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
Tag Archives: Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
In Sitecore 9, Sitecore have decided to change how you identify named users, i.e. how you match a Contact with a user that is logged into your website. The Tracker.Current.Session.Identify method is obsolete. It has been replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs: The IdentifyAs() … Continue reading