Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
Tag Archives: Tracker
In Sitecore 9, Sitecore have decided to change how you identify named users, i.e. how you match a Contact with a user that is logged into your website. The Tracker.Current.Session.Identify method is obsolete. It has been replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs: The IdentifyAs() … Continue reading
The Sitecore Contact is the cornerstone of the Sitecore Experience Platform and is the place where you store every data you know about any contact, named and anonymous. UPDATE: 09-09-2016: CreateContact Updated: Thanks to moginheden for the update. UPDATE: 27-09-2016: … Continue reading
A Page Event in Sitecore is a way of tracking when a user have reached a goal by executing a call to action on a specific page, for example: Downloaded a brochure Clicked your banner Done a search A page … Continue reading
With the introduction of the xDB in Sitecore 7.5, Sitecore also changed the analytics API. The VisitorManager have been replaced by the Tracker. The Tracker is one of the base API’s for Sitecore the new Sitecore Experience Platform (the new … Continue reading
Sitecore DMS Engagement plans allow you to control some of the specific ways in which your website interacts and communicates with the visitors to your website. Think of engagement plans as a configurable flow state engine. It allows you to … Continue reading
Quite a few Sitecore developers have wondered how to get any useful information out of the Sitecore DMS (Digital Marketing System), formerly known as Sitecore OMS (Online Marketing Suite). I’ll call it the Sitecore Analytics, since the namespace is Sitecore.Analytics. … Continue reading