Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore and xDB - Setting up MongoDB on your developer machine
Tag Archives: Tracker
The Sitecore Contact is the cornerstone of the Sitecore Experience Platform and is the place where you store every data you know about any contact, named and anonymous. UPDATE: 09-09-2016: CreateContact Updated: Thanks to moginheden for the update. UPDATE: 27-09-2016: … Continue reading
A Page Event in Sitecore is a way of tracking when a user have reached a goal by executing a call to action on a specific page, for example: Downloaded a brochure Clicked your banner Done a search A page … Continue reading
With the introduction of the xDB in Sitecore 7.5, Sitecore also changed the analytics API. The VisitorManager have been replaced by the Tracker. The Tracker is one of the base API’s for Sitecore the new Sitecore Experience Platform (the new … Continue reading
Sitecore DMS Engagement plans allow you to control some of the specific ways in which your website interacts and communicates with the visitors to your website. Think of engagement plans as a configurable flow state engine. It allows you to … Continue reading
Quite a few Sitecore developers have wondered how to get any useful information out of the Sitecore DMS (Digital Marketing System), formerly known as Sitecore OMS (Online Marketing Suite). I’ll call it the Sitecore Analytics, since the namespace is Sitecore.Analytics. … Continue reading