Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore Contacts - Create and save contacts to and from xDB (MongoDB)
- Sitecore Scheduled Task - Schedule time format and other quirks
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Custom rules and conditions for Sitecore personalization
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
Tag Archives: User
One of the very old Sitecore features popped up yesterday. My team and I are working on moving our 550.000+ users from the .NET Membership Provider to an external system, possibly .NET Identity. .NET Identity will authorize the users, but we … Continue reading
Sitecore is using the standard .net security framework. This makes it easy to setup custom profiles on users, and to add custom profile properties. To do so, do the following: STEP 1: ADD A PROFILE TEMPLATE TO SITECORE Go to … Continue reading