Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Sitecore Hiding items: Clean up the cluttered content tree
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore how to make the experience editor a great experience for your editors
Tag Archives: User
One of the very old Sitecore features popped up yesterday. My team and I are working on moving our 550.000+ users from the .NET Membership Provider to an external system, possibly .NET Identity. .NET Identity will authorize the users, but we … Continue reading
Sitecore is using the standard .net security framework. This makes it easy to setup custom profiles on users, and to add custom profile properties. To do so, do the following: STEP 1: ADD A PROFILE TEMPLATE TO SITECORE Go to … Continue reading