Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Sitecore Paging SOLR Responses
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Sitecore Event Queue - How to clean it - and why
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
Tag Archives: user:deleted
Sitecore have since 7.5’ish fired events each time you manipulate the users in the .NET Membership database: But I noticed that the user:created event was not fired. This is because I call the .NET Membership provider directly: This call to … Continue reading