Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Sitecore Paging SOLR Responses
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
Tag Archives: validation
This trick is especially useful when you have custom code to be executed after your form have been submitted, and still wishes to communicate an error the same way as you communicate form validation errors. Imagine the following ValidationSummary: Any … Continue reading
In this article I explain how you can validate that at least one checkbox is checked in an asp:CheckBoxList using an asp:CustomValidator, and how to make it work server side and client side. None of the built in .net validators … Continue reading