Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode
Tag Archives: validators
In my previous post I explained how to use Sitecore Field Validators, and some time ago I explained the basics behind validators. Now it’s time to deliver a real validator: The image validator. Sitecore delivers a ImageSizeValidator, but this validator … Continue reading
The Sitecore field validators is a set of user-input validators that can be applied to either an item, a specific field type or a specific field on a specific item. Sitecore comes standard with a set of validators, including broken links … Continue reading