Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- c# Async fire and forget
Tag Archives: validators
In my previous post I explained how to use Sitecore Field Validators, and some time ago I explained the basics behind validators. Now it’s time to deliver a real validator: The image validator. Sitecore delivers a ImageSizeValidator, but this validator … Continue reading
UPDATE 2019-11-12: This article is still valid for Sitecore 9.x The Sitecore field validators is a set of user-input validators that can be applied to either an item, a specific field type or a specific field on a specific item. Sitecore … Continue reading