Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Sitecore Paging SOLR Responses
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
Tag Archives: WCAG
Finally the Advanced Sitecore Google Maps (WCAG Edition) for Sitecore has been upgraded to use the V3 API of Google Maps. Advanced Sitecore Google Maps is a commercial module for Sitecore that allows you to add Google Maps to your Sitecore … Continue reading
Advanced Sitecore Google Maps (WCAG Edition) is a new module for Sitecore. The module provides maps, that are accessible and meet the Section 508 requirements. The module is very easy to use for your Sitecore editors. UPDATE!: A new version … Continue reading