Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode
Tag Archives: webservice
It’s surprisingly easy to add your own functionality to the Sitecore Rich Text editor. First you need to register your button in Sitecore: /system/settings/Html Editor Profiles/Rich Text Default/Toolbar 1 Duplicate an existing button and you will have added a new … Continue reading