Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Sitecore Contacts - Create and save contacts to and from xDB (MongoDB)
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
Tag Archives: xaml
One of my recent projects have been a Sitecore Extensions package containing some of our most common tools for Sitecore, and one of these tools is a button to manually start a scheduled task (no more waiting with the debugger … Continue reading
Creating shell applications in Sitecore’s SheerUI is rather complex. But once you get the hang of it (= have modified enough existing sample code to get a working application) you can do amazing stuff. Yesterday I had to dynamically alter … Continue reading