Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
Tag Archives: XML
Receiving a Google Merchant Data feed (also known as a Google Product Feed) can be fairly easily manipulated on import time using a little C# and LINQ. The feed is basically a XML RSS 2.0 feed with some added properties … Continue reading
Apparently XML isn’t dead yet, and today I received a Google Product Feed in the RSS 2.0 XML format. The feed was full of duplicates and my job is to remove them: As you can see, “Product 100” appears twice. … Continue reading
How do you deserialize the classic XML array to an string type? The XML representation of an array is a list of elements: And the MyArray would normally be deserialized to an annoying class: The solution is to use the … Continue reading
I often work with dynamic XML documents which might or might not contain the element, field or attribute that I am looking for. The Standard .NET XElement class is pretty strict (as it should be) and returns a null reference … Continue reading