Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: XmlDeltas
One of the features that Sitecore introduced somewhere in the Sitecore 6.x range is “Layout Deltas“, the possibility to merge an item’s layout details with the layout details on the item’s __Standard Values template. It means that you can add sublayouts to the __Standard … Continue reading