Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Create C# Class from SQL
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: XmlElement
I often work with dynamic XML documents which might or might not contain the element, field or attribute that I am looking for. The Standard .NET XElement class is pretty strict (as it should be) and returns a null reference … Continue reading