Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Sitecore how to configure SSL (HTTPS) in your Sitecore config files
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
Tag Archives: c#
This trick is especially useful when you have custom code to be executed after your form have been submitted, and still wishes to communicate an error the same way as you communicate form validation errors. Imagine the following ValidationSummary: Any … Continue reading
In this article I will describe how you can use C# and MailSystem.NET to read mails from any IMAP source, including GMail. MailSystem.NET is a Open Source, GNU Library General Public Licensed library for managing emails using SMTP, POP3, IMAP … Continue reading