Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Sitecore Paging SOLR Responses
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
Tag Archives: c#
This trick is especially useful when you have custom code to be executed after your form have been submitted, and still wishes to communicate an error the same way as you communicate form validation errors. Imagine the following ValidationSummary: Any … Continue reading
In this article I will describe how you can use C# and MailSystem.NET to read mails from any IMAP source, including GMail. MailSystem.NET is a Open Source, GNU Library General Public Licensed library for managing emails using SMTP, POP3, IMAP … Continue reading