Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
Tag Archives: Email
With the new GDPR rules enforced in Europe, shipping log files containing personal information (including email addresses) to 3rd parties are a no-go. Unless you have a signed controller/processor agreement of course, which no one has, as this gives them legal … Continue reading
SparkPost is yet another email service. It is easy to work with, seems robust, and it will be fairly easy on your client’s budget, as you get 100.000 emails per month for free (as per jan 2017). A SparkPost email … Continue reading