Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: search
.NET Core supports the SOLR index through the SolrNet.Core NuGet packages. Here is how you update the index. STEP 1: THE NUGET PACKAGES You need the following NuGet packages: SolrNet.Core SolrNet.Microsoft.DependencyInjection STEP 2: CREATE A MODEL CLASS CONTAINING THE PROPERTIES … Continue reading
Reading items from Sitecore is pretty straight forward: And it is fast, unless you need to retrieve items from many paths, or need to retrieve every child of a certain base class. In these situations you resolve to using the … Continue reading
Sitecore Ankiro Search is a nightmare and a blessing. Once you have it going you have one of the most advanced search engines available. One of the cool features is that seperate fields of one Sitecore template can be indexed … Continue reading