Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
Tag Archives: httpRequestBegin
Have you ever wondered why the session is NULL when a request begins? The answer is simple: The Application_BeginRequest() event is fired before the Session_Start() event. The BeginRequest() event is fired for each request as the first event. The Session_Start() … Continue reading
It’s a well known issue that when Sitecore displays a 404 page, it’s done by doing a 302 redirect to the 404 page, hence the 302 status code is thrown before the 404. The behavior is partially because of the … Continue reading
Let’s face it. We don’t do websites anymore. Websites are what we did last year. Websites are something you develop with Drupal, Joomla or Umbraco. Sitecore is no longer a Content Managent System. It’s a digital communication platform, allowing your customers … Continue reading
This article refers to the Google Search Appliance (GSA). But since GSA and http://www.google.com is based on the same algorithms, it is very likely that it also applies to the general Google search as well. The Google Search Appliance allows you to … Continue reading