Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Create C# Class from SQL
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- C# get results from Task.WhenAll
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
Tag Archives: YAF
One of my recent projects has been to run YetAnotherForum (YAF) inside a Sitecore website (read this earlier post). The changed YAF source can be found as an open source project at http://marketplace.sitecore.net/en/Modules/YAF_integration.aspx Now the project has been expanded with a … Continue reading
As I mentioned in the previous post, YetAnotherForum (YAF) cannot run inside Sitecore unless the code base of YAF is changed. So that’s exactly what I did. You can find the changed YAF codebase in Sitecores marketplace: http://marketplace.sitecore.net/en/Modules/YAF_integration.aspx So what does the … Continue reading