Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore and xDB - Setting up MongoDB on your developer machine
Tag Archives: YAF
One of my recent projects has been to run YetAnotherForum (YAF) inside a Sitecore website (read this earlier post). The changed YAF source can be found as an open source project at http://marketplace.sitecore.net/en/Modules/YAF_integration.aspx Now the project has been expanded with a … Continue reading
As I mentioned in the previous post, YetAnotherForum (YAF) cannot run inside Sitecore unless the code base of YAF is changed. So that’s exactly what I did. You can find the changed YAF codebase in Sitecores marketplace: http://marketplace.sitecore.net/en/Modules/YAF_integration.aspx So what does the … Continue reading