Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore Contacts - Create and save contacts to and from xDB (MongoDB)
- Sitecore Scheduled Task - Schedule time format and other quirks
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Custom rules and conditions for Sitecore personalization
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
Tag Archives: SOLR
There seems to be an issue with certain combinations of Sitecore, SOLR and the local machine datetime settings. This is the error: ManagedPoolThread #11 12:20:50 INFO Job started: Index_Update_IndexName=sitecore_master_index ManagedPoolThread #11 12:20:50 ERROR Exception Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException Message: Exception has been … Continue reading
Reading items from Sitecore is pretty straight forward: And it is fast, unless you need to retrieve items from many paths, or need to retrieve every child of a certain base class. In these situations you resolve to using the … Continue reading
The Sitecore ContentSearch API allows you to index content in either .NET Lucene or SOLR, dramatically speeding up retrieval of content, especially when querying items that are scattered across your content tree. Content retrieved from the ContentSearch API is not … Continue reading