Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Sitecore how to configure SSL (HTTPS) in your Sitecore config files
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
Tag Archives: SOLR
Reading items from Sitecore is pretty straight forward: And it is fast, unless you need to retrieve items from many paths, or need to retrieve every child of a certain base class. In these situations you resolve to using the … Continue reading
The Sitecore ContentSearch API allows you to index content in either .NET Lucene or SOLR, dramatically speeding up retrieval of content, especially when querying items that are scattered across your content tree. Content retrieved from the ContentSearch API is not … Continue reading