Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore 9 Tracker.Current.Session.Identify is replaced with Tracker.Current.Session.IdentifyAs
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Sitecore Paging SOLR Responses
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
Tag Archives: Experience Editor
As a followup to a question from Derek Dysart on my previous post, How to make the experience editor a great experience for your editors I will explain how you can clean up the Sitecore content tree by hiding system items. A … Continue reading
In Sitecore it is very easy to toss in a few renderings on a page, set the renderings flag to “editable”, and voila, the page is editable using the Sitecore Experience Editor. But that kind of laziness often ends up … Continue reading
A Page Event in Sitecore is a way of tracking when a user have reached a goal by executing a call to action on a specific page, for example: Downloaded a brochure Clicked your banner Done a search A page … Continue reading