Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- decodeURIComponent() equivalent in C#
Tag Archives: DMS
When installing Sitecore and DMS, Sitecore comes pre-installed with an Executive Insight Dashboard Report that will generate a report containing which search words users have executed in your local search page. All you need to do is to register a … Continue reading
Or: How Sitecore DMS and Personalization killed the Sitecore.Context.Item. This post is about how to properly ensure that you get data from the correct item when you develop websites that can be personalized. The Sitecore.Context.Item returns the current item, i.e. … Continue reading
Sitecore DMS Engagement plans allow you to control some of the specific ways in which your website interacts and communicates with the visitors to your website. Think of engagement plans as a configurable flow state engine. It allows you to … Continue reading
This one was identified by my colleague Thomas Stern. The Sitecore Digital Marketing System (formerly known as Sitecore OMS, affectionally known as Sitecore Analytics) uses the master database per default as its lookup database. This is great for people who … Continue reading
Quite a few Sitecore developers have wondered how to get any useful information out of the Sitecore DMS (Digital Marketing System), formerly known as Sitecore OMS (Online Marketing Suite). I’ll call it the Sitecore Analytics, since the namespace is Sitecore.Analytics. … Continue reading