Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Read blob file from Microsoft Azure Storage with .NET Core
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
Tag Archives: Newtonsoft
The HttpClient is a nifty tool for getting and sending data to a URL, but it works differently from the old fashioned WebRequest class. The content type is added to the post data instead of added as a header parameter. … Continue reading
IdentityServer4 has a strange way of returning roles. If there is only one role, the property is a string: But if there is more than one role, the property is an array of strings: If the property is a string, … Continue reading
The scenario where you convert one input Json format to another output Json is not uncommon. Before C# dynamic and ExpandoObject you would serialize the input Json to POCO model classes and use a Factory class to convert to another … Continue reading
The Microsoft Azure Cloud have a nice simple Queue mechanism in their Azure Storage where you can store up to 64 kb of data for up to 7 days. The queue is very easy to set up and very easy … Continue reading