Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- C# HttpClient POST or PUT Json with content type application/json
- C# Get expiry timestamp from JWT token
- Run tasks in parallel using .NET Core, C# and async coding
- ASP.Net Core API - "'s' is an invalid start of a value. Path: $ | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0."
- Using C# HttpClient from Sync and Async code
- Creating dynamic arrays and lists using Dynamic and ExpandoObject in C#
- Handling "415 Unsupported Media Type" in .NET Core API
Tag Archives: ExpandoObject
In this previous post, C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another, I described how you can use the dynamic keyword and the ExpandoObject class to quickly transform JSON without the need for any concrete implementations of … Continue reading
The scenario where you convert one input Json format to another output Json is not uncommon. Before C# dynamic and ExpandoObject you would serialize the input Json to POCO model classes and use a Factory class to convert to another … Continue reading