Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Sitecore Hiding items: Clean up the cluttered content tree
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Sitecore how to make the experience editor a great experience for your editors
In this article I explain how you can validate that at least one checkbox is checked in an asp:CheckBoxList using an asp:CustomValidator, and how to make it work server side and client side. None of the built in .net validators … Continue reading
I’m not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but when using modal windows in Internet Explorer, your HTML is not updated when the window.onresize event is fired. This is pretty annoying, since it is possible and even … Continue reading