Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Using C# HttpClient() from Sync and Async code
- C# Using Newtonsoft and dynamic ExpandoObject to convert one Json to another
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Sitecore Links with LinkManager and MediaManager
- Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode
Tag Archives: Command
This article describes how you can add your own button to the Sitecore Page Editor. In a previous post I explained how to edit hidden fields in the Page Editor. This post is about managing media contents, and to do … Continue reading
As the Sitecore Page Editor (also known as the Unified Page Editor) is getting better and better, the demand for “page edit only” solutions grow. Customers are seeking solutions where the page editor is the only tool used to edit … Continue reading
One of my recent projects have been a Sitecore Extensions package containing some of our most common tools for Sitecore, and one of these tools is a button to manually start a scheduled task (no more waiting with the debugger … Continue reading