Legal NoticeThe opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view in anyway.
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed
- Reading mails using IMAP and MailSystem.NET
- (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlIframe) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl)
- Response.Redirect throws an "Thread was being aborted"
- Using Sitecore Field Validators
- Sitecore and xDB - Setting up MongoDB on your developer machine
Tag Archives: ContactRepository
Sitecore General error when submitting contact – Another contact with the same identifier already exists
In Sitecore when creating your own contacts you can get the following exception: 10604 10:16:27 ERROR General error when submitting contact. Exception: System.InvalidOperationException Message: Another contact with the same identifier already exists. Source: Sitecore.Analytics.MongoDB at Sitecore.Analytics.Data.DataAccess.MongoDb.MongoDbDataAdapterProvider.SaveContactWithIdentifier(IContact contact, ContactSaveOptions saveOptions) at … Continue reading
The Sitecore Contact is the cornerstone of the Sitecore Experience Platform and is the place where you store every data you know about any contact, named and anonymous. UPDATE: 09-09-2016: CreateContact Updated: Thanks to moginheden for the update. UPDATE: 27-09-2016: … Continue reading